What is HR Analytics?
- HR Analytics/Evidence based Human Resources seems like another buzz word but in fact it has been described as the future of HR.
- As per to the latest survey 59.6% of the business leaders recognize evidence based HR and believe that data driven approaches would be a good for HR practices and business.
- Evidence based human resource practice is the process of critically identifying and employing HR interventions and approaches that have the strongest basis of empirical support for attaining desired outcomes.
- Evidence is usually comprised of data or facts. EB-HR practice is an important tool in establishing and maintaining the credibility of the human resource function at the strategic level within the organization.
- Evidence Based HR is about shifting the way HR practitioners think, the way they interpret information, solve problems, and evaluate solutions.
Benefits of HR Analytics
- Most of the business leaders think that HR does not play a significant role in strategy formulation and operational success. The business leaders as well as HR function find it difficult to establish business linkages to HR initiatives. Most of the good HR initiatives which can drive business are shelved as the business leaders do not see the returns.